Williams 4-6-2 Pacific Steam Locomotive Wabash #696 withTrueblast Plus
Williams Wabash Semi-Scale 4-6-2 Pacific - True Blast Plus. Williams Wabash #696 Semi-Scale 4-6-2 Pacific w/TrueBlast Plus. The advent of heavier, longer passenger trains in the early 20th century called for a new type of steam locomotive. The 4-6-2 (or Pacific class as it came to be known) answered that call in 1901. It went on to became the predominant express passenger engine until the 1940s, when it was supplanted by the 4-6-4 Hudson. The 4-6-2 is our first steam engine to feature the True Blast Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound system with whistle, bell, chuff, and idle steam sounds. True Blast Plus 16 bit polyphonic sound system with whistle, bell, chuff, and idle steam sounds.
Powerful motor with flywheel coasting action. Operating headlight and back-up light on tender. Length 19.95"; height 3.75".
Used once put back in the box. This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Model Railroads & Trains\Railroads & Trains\Locomotives". The seller is "newenglanddukesfans" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay.
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 2020
- MPN: 40804
- Item Length: 19.95 In
- Gauge: O
- Vintage: No
- Rail System: Three-Rail System
- Item Height: 3.75 In
- Features: True Blast Plus, Operating Headlight Amd Backup Light On Tender, navigates O-31 curves, operating smoke unit, operating rear coupler, Sound Function, Smoke Unit, Tender, Limited Edition, powerful motor with flywheel coasting action traction tires, die-cast boiler and chassis, Semi-Scale, Williams By Bachmann, Wabash #696, 40804, Williams Wabash Semi-Scale 4-6-2 Pacific - True Blast Plus, Whistle, Traction Tires, Semi Scale, True Blast Plus 16 bit polyphonic sound system, idle steam sounds, whistle, bell, chuff, Lionel, Mth, Bachmann, Trains, Model Railroading, O Gauge, O Scale, Fan Driven Smoke Unit
- Power Type: AC
- Assembly Status: Ready to Go/Pre-built
- Color: Navy Blue And White And Gray, Grey, Black
- Replica of: Wabash #696
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-2
- Material: Diecast
- Grade: C-8 Like New
- Scale: O Scale
- Control System: Analog
- Franchise: Real Life
- Brand: Williams
- Type: Steam Locomotive
- Corporate Roadname: Wabash
- Theme: Transportation
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown