Challenger Imports, Ltd. HO Scale SP FP7A-F7B-F7B-F7A Black Widow Factory Paint
HO Scale Southern Pacific Electro Motive Division FP7A-F7B-F7B-F7A Black Widow Factory Paint. The unit numbers are as follows 6461, 8291, 8301, 6445. These units are painted for passenger service. The set is new in the box. The box has some slight shelf wear on the top and a stamped business logo and some hand written information on the bottom. The foam is in excellent shape. This set comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home. They have been tested and all units run forward and backward.
All lights work and the number boards do light up. These are great units to covert to DCC with sound. These come from my father's collection.
He has decided to focus on the Santa Fe Railroad, so we are getting rid of the excess items. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
If you would like a picture of a specific detail let me know and I will try to accommodate your request. This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Model Railroads & Trains\Railroads & Trains\Locomotives". The seller is "railroad_earl" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 2000
- Item Length: 28 in for all 4 units
- Gauge: HO
- Vintage: Yes
- Rail System: Two-Rail System
- Item Height: 1.6 in
- Features: Painted, Light Function
- Item Width: 1.4 in
- Power Type: DC
- Assembly Status: Ready to Go/Pre-built
- Color: Black
- Replica of: Electro-Motive Diesel (EMD)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Material: Brass
- Scale: 1:87
- Grade: C-9 Factory New-Brand New
- Control System: Analog
- Age Level: 17 Years & Up
- Brand: Challenger Imports, Ltd.
- Type: Diesel Locomotive
- Corporate Roadname: Southern Pacific
- Theme: Transportation
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Korea, Republic of